Tabsite has updated and added some great new features to their service and Tab Editor. The editor is used to create and manage custom Facebook Tabs for Pages. No coding knowledge needed, just a simple drag and drop interface.
How can custom tabs be used on Facebook.
- Create a custom landing page with a “fan gate” image – requiring new visitors to Like your Page in order to view content.
- Create a custom landing tab for an ad campaign you are working on.
- Import your blog, Twitter or YouTube channel for increased traffic and reach to those pages
- Custom tabs make a great first impression on visitors who are not yet fans
- Featured services and media, like videos and photo galleries. It’s likely a lot of your best work was not seen at all by fans, so having a featured tab can keep your best work from getting lost on the Wall of your Page.
Most engagement with your Fans still happens in the Newsfeed, and most fans do not return to your Page unless there is an incentive to. Custom Tabs are a nice option that will complement your current engagement and marketing strategies that you’re using.
What can you do with TabSite
Just about anything you can build on your website can be added to Facebook through with the TabSite application.
- Create a custom landing tab
- Add custom background images
- A an image gallery
- Add videos
- Add Your YouTube Channel
- Add your Twitter or Blog Feed
- Custom icons for each tab
- Create sub tabs
- Add sharing and comments to each tab
- Add a sign up form
- Drag and drop images
- Import your Instagram feed
- Hot Link – link a portions of images New Micro sites for enhanced SEO
- Add Google Analytics
- and more
There are a lot of free services out there, and of course paid ones too. This is the best value with the most features of the many I’ve tried. And the easiest to use.
Below is a recent slideshow from a webinar they did. You can see samples on my Facebook Pages, and look at all of their options here. I have the Gold Plan on both of my sites. They if a free version to try out as well.