Website in a Week
The fastest and easiest way to get a beautiful and functional WordPress site.
No longer available. Visit Be MYDO for more information on website services.
A customized WordPress Site in a Week
Customizing an existing WordPress theme is a great way to create a unique site without the expense of a full custom design. We’re going to build your entire website in a week. I’ll help you choose a theme that’s the best fit for your needs. Then I’ll style it with a unique look based on your brand, and make sure that it meets your business goals.
The theme designs we use as a base are completely customizable. Your site will be fast, intuitive, easy to navigate for your visitors, and will look awesome. By working with an existing theme, and by limiting the themes I work with, I’m able to provide an affordable and fast turn around for your customized website.
This is an excellent and affordable alternative to a full custom design. There are a lot of really great themes out there, you just don’t want yours to look like every other site.
Your site will be easy to use, maintain, and update. You’ll be able to make changes anytime you like with no coding required. If you can use a Word Document you can use WordPress. Plus, we’ll provide you with all the necessary tutorials and documentation for using your site.
This package includes HiFi Foundations, essential plugin features you need for a successful website.
- Customized, HTML5, SEO friendly, mobile responsive WordPress site built on the Woo Canvas Framework.
- Mobile responsive – your website will display beautifully on any device.
- I’ll help you choose from a pre-selected designs
- Brand integration (Logo, colors, type)
- Gallery Feature
- Customized home page setup
- Slider setup
- Up to 10 pages of content (galleries, info, contact, about, testimonials)
- Google Analytics
- Social Media integration
- Contact form feature
- Newsletter subscriber setup with MailChimp
- Blog Feed Setup
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Submit sitemap to Bing & Google
- Video & Written tutorials on using your site
- 30 days of email support after your site goes live.
- Move content from an existing WordPress site – $200 – $400
- After Care Maintenance Plans
- Managed WordPress Hosting – with one of our approved providers (I’ll set this up for you)
- A Domain Name
- Brand Identity – a logo, brand colors
- Have finished content ready to go a week before project start
- Be available the day of the kick off call and launch days via phone or google hangouts
- Logins for your current web host, web admin and domain registrar
You are responsible for:
- Providing all finished content
- Purchasing hosting & a domain name (I will provide instructions)
- Purchasing a license for the theme we select for you
- Maintaining updates for your site theme and premium plugin features, or I’m happy to recommend a monthly service to handle that for you.
How it works
1. Send a message to get the process started. I’ll follow up with an estimate and timeline, along with a contract and payment details.
2. Once payment has been made, we’ll get you on the schedule. 25% is required to hold your date, 75% is due the Thursday before your project starts.
3. Make sure you’ll be available on the Kick off Call and Launch days. I’ll want your input so we can tailor your site just the way you want it.
4. Once you’re on the schedule, I’ll send you a short project brief and have you gather your content and brand identity (Logo, fonts, colors, ).
I will need ALL content – copy and assets (images, logos, etc.) for the site and signed client agreement and payment no later than the Thursday before your scheduled date. That way I can do the necessary prep work and verify everything before we start your site. I’m not able to start your website unless all of these things are complete.
I’ll take care of pre-prep work for your site.
Build & Kick Off Call
We’ll kick off the day with quick call to go over the requirements from the project brief you completed and sent the week before. Then I’ll start creating your site and add your content.
I’ll fine tune, make an edits then test everything to make sure it’s ready to go. Then I’ll walk you through your site, go over any questions you have. Once you’re happy with everything I’ll launch your site.
I’ll follow up in 30 days to make sure everything is running smoothly with you’re site.
How to get started
I’d love to get to know you better and hear about your project! I know how excited you are about you’re new site and can’t wait to get started.
Before we begin this process there’s a couple of things to keep in mind: You are integral this process. This is your business and your vision for it. I’ll hold your hand every step of the way, however only you can define what you’re about, your vision and your goals.
You’ll need to do some work behind the scenes before we begin building your site. You’ll need to work on your content – the web copy and images you’re going to use on your site. Your content is one of the most important parts of your website and it will not succeed without it. I have recommendations and strategies for you on what you should have your site, but creating the content needs to be in your voice, your words and of course your images.
I’ll be with you every step of the way, however you are responsible for creating every single word and image we use in creating this amazing site for you.
Using the form below, send me some information on your project so I can figure out how best to help you get started.